Success in the courtroom is key to a successful firm. While every case does not end up in Court, it is reassuring to know that if yours does, your lawyer has a wealth of trial experience to insure you a successful result.
Sumner E. Riddick, II offers clients the highest quality legal representation coupled with compassion and individual attention to clients and their legal needs.
Sumner E. Riddick, II brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to representing you in all of your Family Law matters. Our firm understands that issues involving your family are extremely emotional and important to you. We offer compassionate yet aggressive representation to you and your family. We are available to lend a open ear to your issues and then immediately respond to address your concerns. Although the area of Family Law is vast and always changing, are legal services include, but are not limited to the following areas:
Divorce Actions in Superior Court and Juvenile Court –
- Child Custody
- Visitation (supervised and unsupervised visitation)
- Child support
- Support for extracurricular activities, medical needs (including provision of health and dental insurance), educational needs of the child or children
- Property Division of Real Estate
- Property Division of Personal Property (furnishings, boats, automobiles)
- Property Division of Retirement Assets.
- Property Division of Investment Assets
- Property Division of Pension(s)
- Property Division of Bank Accounts
Modification of –
- Child custody
- Child Support
Establishment of parental rights –
- Petitions to Legitimate Children
- Petitions to Establish Paternity
- Petitions to Set Child Support
- Petitions for Court Ordered DNA testing
- Petitions to Establish Visitation
- Petitions to Establish Custody
Family Violence Petitions –
- Emergency filing of Family Violence Petitions to safeguard the individual and other family members
Grandparent visitation rights –
- Petitions to Establish Grandparent Visitation Rights
- Step-parent adoptions
- Third party adoptions
For more information on our extensive Family Law practice, please call 770-513-0113 or email email@example.com for additional information.